Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 28 December 2009

Info Post

This was one of those finds that gave me the shakes...the kind of "oh shit, I need to listen to this NOW" excitement reserved for the top wants and holy grails of the addict/nerd world.  Driving female fronted Dutch hardcore with heavy influence from UK anarcho punk (especially evident on "Hart & Vaatzieken," my favorite song on the tape, and "Candlelight").  The first five tracks appear on INDIREKT's 1984 Niuws Voor Doven En Slechthorenden EP in what I think are slightly different versions, and two appear on the Statements compilation tape previously posted here on Terminal Escape, but never mind where they came from, just revel in the glory of knowing that now these songs are with you.  Urgent, angry, catchy political hardcore punk, sign me up...and now start your search for their killer 1985 Op Oorlogspad LP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment