Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 25 June 2007

Info Post


Attention Stooges alumni!!!

Here is yet another Stooges live cd, not the best in sound but it is quite rare and the only copy I've ever seen of the St. Louis '71 show. Included are 2 tracks from Cincinnati in 1970 and 2 tracks from Wamplers Lake in 1968. Regardless of the sound quality, the energy and the power comes through loud and clear. The usual Iggy, absolutely unhinged doing probably one of the first recordings of "I Got a Right." Also included are "You Don't Want My Name", "I Need You", "Who Do You Love", "See Me Dancing", "That's What I Like", "T.V. Eye" and "1970" from cincinnati. And rounding it all off with "Ron's Jam" and "What's You Gonna Do?"

This was originally released on the top 40 label Starfighter. I think it went to the top with a bullet! As all good things do, top 10...overnight sensation... Yeah, whatever!! Anyway, this is Iggy and the Stooges, this ain't no high quality recording, but this is the best god damn band in the world! And I don't think you're gonna see this anywhere else, let alone find a copy of this cd. So you can't go wrong. I don't know about you, but I'd listen to the Stooges if I was underwater!!!!!!!


Stooges - Mediafire

**OR**

Stooges - Megaupload

**OR**

Stooges - Rapidshare

0 comments:

Post a Comment