Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 20 June 2007

Info Post


Rikk Agnew strikes again, along with Casey R. from the Adolescents. D.I. was the classic off-shoot of what most drummers get tired of doing behind the kit and then take it to the front of the stage on the mic. This time of course with any endeavor Rikk Agnew was involved with in the 80's, I don't think you could go wrong. The classic song "Richard Hung Himself" would be the lead track on this debut 12" that would see Rikk Agnew weave in and out of the band's line up. The quality or importance would also be evident. D.I. took the true O.C. sound and even re-did 2 of Rikk's solo albums songs, being "O.C. Life" and "Falling Out." Once again, Rikk Agnew fans take note.



D.I. - Megaupload

**OR**

D.I. - Rapidshare

0 comments:

Post a Comment