Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 17 June 2007

Info Post


So we're pretty sure that everyone that comes to this page has Discharge records, cd's, songs, etc...and probably most of you will hate this album, but this goes hand in hand with the Rock Hotel/profile influence on hardcore and even punk around the world. On this album Cal would sound more like Robert Plant than anything that was theoratically punk rock and/or hardcore.

I remember getting this record as a kid and being so pissed off because it wasn't what I expected Discharge to be. Lucky for you I have a copy of the cd, which seems to be non existent, and I'm going to share this experience with you. I'm sure for the most part many of you that were in the scene or are aware of this album will take your own judgements from that. I for one like the experiment and even like the occasional Bad Religion "Into the unknown" or various other bands that would venture into the unknown, not unlike DYS. Yes, this is Discharge with Cal, back in the day. For any Discharge fan it's a must have or must hear for many reasons. I would put this in a far far more metal category and I also see the record as a social experiment, or atleast that's the way I'd like to remember it! This is not a vinyl burn, this is from the master direct, so get it while you can!

Discharge have many other great records and are probably available at your local shop. Support the originators!!!



Discharge - Megaupload

**OR**

Discharge - Rapidshare

0 comments:

Post a Comment