Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 10 October 2010

Info Post

Chicago 1990s chaotic hardcore seems to be synonymous with that band named after the Death Wish dude, but I think of bands like MY LAI, DANGER MOUSE and PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLES. While demos from the first two are in store for the future, this Sunday is a ten song scorcher from PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLES - perhaps 9 of the angriest minutes I've shared on The Escape. Insane powerviolence/ grind/hardcore insanity...it might not be recorded as well as a modern day incarnation of the same animal, but I challenge any and all current bands to match their careless fukking fury. I suggest putting on your "getting my ass blown out" pants on before listening to this, and if you don't have the means to listen loudly, then don't bother.




0 comments:

Post a Comment