Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 7 December 2010

Info Post

1) This tape was apparently recorded in 1985. It says it was recorded in 1985, and I'm not one to start calling a tape a liar because that would make me appear crazy...since tapes can't talk and therefore can't tell lies.
2) The internet tells me that there was a UK '77 band also called WARSAW PAKT, spelled the same way. The internet also never lies, so I presume this to be true as well.
3) It's possible that these WARSAW PAKTS are the same WARSAW PAKT, but it seems unlikely, since '77-'85 would have been a pretty long run for UK punk bands.
4) The guitars here sound like they were lifted off a CHROME record.
5) The combination of CHROME and UK punk is an excellent idea, even if it was an accident.
6) I do not know the names of these songs (the tape didn't tell me), I just know they are good.
7) That is all for today.


8) Actually that wasn't all.
9) I would like to have 200 "followers" by the end of the month, so if you look at Terminal Escape on a regular or semi-regular basis, please click Follow in the top left corner of your screen. It is a pointless goal, but it would make me happy nonetheless. 
10) Don't you want me to be happy?
11) Now, that is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment