Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 5 December 2010

Info Post

This was recorded back in January, just before OPT OUT and NO STATIK made a quick jaunt down to LA to introduce ourselves to our southern neighbors. 8 songs, everything first take, we went from van fully loaded to recording started to recording finished to van re-loaded in just over 5 hours, which I think is pretty damn quick. I call this "frustrated hardcore" when people ask, but it's kinda hard to come up with descriptors for your own bands, so you can call it whatever you like. I am lucky enough to be playing with kids from DECONDITIONED, CARNAL KNOWLEDGE, and CONDENADA in this band, and we are playing tonight in Potrero Hill if I get out of work in time. It is a glaring and terrifying indicator of looming adulthood when you have to put playing a show in the "maybe" column contingent on a job - but such is life. 


I made these other covers in a few minutes before we left for those LA shows (first edition!), but Dan wanted new ones. I suppose if my mug was emblazoned across the cover then I might want an alternate version as well. But since the original cover looks so fukkn rad, I feel the need to share it here:

More Shameless Promotion: I've got pro-dubbed and printed copies of this demo (and NO STATIK and VACCUUM) for $4ppd, hit me up if interested.


0 comments:

Post a Comment