Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 6 September 2010

Info Post



The new Philadelphia sound... Here's a nice document of early 80's hardcore from the Philly area.

File Under ;;; PA Hardcore




Tracklist

1] YDI "Enemy For Life"
2] YDI "I Killed My Family"
3] FOD "Murder Castle"
4] FOD "Suburban Castle"
5] Blunder Boys "Conspiracy"
6] Blunder Boys "I'm Afraid Of The Night"
7] Blunder Boys "Middle Class Morals"
8] Little Gentlemen "No Justice - No Law / No Crime - No Flaw"
9] Autistic Behavior "T.V. Messiah"
10] Autistic Behavior "Powerhead"
11] Ruin "Proof"
12] Ruin "Love Dog"
13] Informed Sources "Right + Wrong"
14] Informed Sources "Dense Pack"
15] Seeds Of Terror "Brain Down"
16] Seeds Of Terror "Straight Edge"
17] McRad "Inflation Dub"
18] McRad "Ejected"
19] The Heathens "Oohleigh At Great Adventure"
20] The Heathens "My Twin From Hell (Who Was That Guy?)"



Get Off My Back Comp. - Mediafire

**OR**

Get Off My Back Comp. - Megaupload

**OR**

Get Off My Back Comp. - Rapidshare

0 comments:

Post a Comment