Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 2 August 2010

Info Post

Last week I put up the M.O.A.B. demo as a testimony to the droves of killer raw noise punk that comes from places other than Portland and Japan, and today I do the same thing. While Southern California might not be that unusual considering their punk history, how about Tempe fucking Arizona? NIGHTGAUN's attack is so brilliant, so over the top, and so packed with energy that Midnight Howls makes me pound my head on the table wishing that there were more than these three short blasts of power. All the elements are here - the one clean/one destroyed guitar assault, more high end than any mix should have, a snare drum that sounds like a hollow bucket, vocals that are echoed into oblivion...and it's fukkn great. I hope that there is more soon, because 6 minutes just ain't enough.



0 comments:

Post a Comment