Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 August 2010

Info Post

Boston has never had a shortage of great punk and hardcore, but lately the shit has just blown up there, and add GREEN BERET to the list. I remember when I listened to the first few FUCKED UP singles, and it sounded like I was listening to hardcore but then when I paid attention to the songs it was clear that I was just blasting good old fashioned punk rock....well GREEN BERET comes off like a fast catchy punk band, but when you dig into these tunes, you'll find raging fist in the air käng hiding beneath the clean guitars and garage tinged recording. It's a rather bizarre conundrum - this is absolutely a TOTALITÄR or UNCURBED style Swedish DBeat assault, but it's just a little slower and delivered with clean and stripped down guitars so that it has a garage vibe that is addictive as hell. If you like these songs, then I suggest you buy your own copy from Side Two, and you'll probably find a lot of other good shit there as well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment