Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 4 September 2007

Info Post


By Request...

This CD/LP is a great collection of songs and rare punk. Not a bad track on here and downloadable if for nothing else but The Dogs "Slash Your Face" as well as The Authorities "I Hate Cops". A good place to start if you're just now getting into the underbelly of all things that were and are punk rock, ugly, raw, nihilistic and inspirational. Anti Airplay. Here's a real motley crew of bands that never got paid their dues, as The Mad say, "I Hate Music".

File Under: Record Collectors Are Rich Capitalist Pigs


Tracklist:

1) Mad "I Hate Music"
2) Hollywood Squares "Hillside Strangler"
3) Slugs "Problem Child
4) Vox Pop "Cab Driver"
5) Controllers "Neutron Bomb"
6) Dogs "Slash Your Face"
7) Gasoline "Killer Man"
8) Kraut "Matinee"
9) Child Molesters "(I'm The) Hillside Strangler"
10) Cold Cock "I Wanna Be Rich"
11) Authorities "Radiation Masturbation"
12) Authorities "I Hate Cops"
13) Nuns "Decadent Jew"
14) Users "Sick Of You"
15) Vicious Vicious "I Beat You"



Killed By Death #1 - Megaupload

0 comments:

Post a Comment