Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 April 2007

Info Post



Yet another CD I have never seen in stores. Lucky for me, Screaming Mad George is a very good friend and gave me this copy of the CD. It is the ultimate in every sense. What more can you say except, "I hate music!" George is now a special effects designer for movies and film and in typical MAD fashion. The only shame with this band is that they didn't go on to make more music, I think we can all agree upon that. The MAD were in a world of their own, and their sound drags you through the gutters of New York City. I saw this on some website for $150 or something ridiculous, no one should have to pay that much money for a CD. Especially one so important and overlooked. I hope you like this one as much as I do!


The MAD - Megaupload

**OR**

The MAD - Rapidshare

0 comments:

Post a Comment