Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 April 2007

Info Post


Ever wonder what happened to the legendary Derwood and Mark Laff of Generation X? Well, this CD tells a story, and what is in my opinion a truly original album that combined magnificent post punk sound of obscure metallic punk rock riffs, and at the same time reminiscent of Public Image 2nd edition. Maybe I just think that for personal reasons, I don't know. But I will say that this album has garnished them some die hard fans liek duane Peters, who eve n covered "Hot Seat." And Henry Rollins as well as the Washington D.C. band Embrace. The dynamic duo of Generation X played an incredible mix of emotional, metallic, high intensity punk/rock/metal/original wall of sound. Unlike any album before or even after it's release, and maybe that's why I feel the P.I.L. reference comes into play. Anyway, check it out and buy it if you can get a copy. Anybody into honest music, take note.


***REMOVED DUE TO REQUEST***

0 comments:

Post a Comment