Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 30 November 2010

Info Post

Three bands came to me on this board tape from a 1984 gig in Brighton...it seemed overkill to slap them all up here at once, since I like to you to be able to enjoy these tunes, not just amass a bunch of files you'll never listen to. I mean really, what's the fukkn sense in downloading 436 songs a day? You aren't gonna listen to them for weeks, and by then you'll have 624 other songs that you also haven't listened to. My point is simply that you'll get the other two sets from that night eventually, and for now you should just enjoy this classic and drunkenly presented live UK Punk set...I even included the strangely appealing 4 minute live intro that came through the PA, because I'm just that thoughtful and I like for you to feel like you were actually there. I suggest drinking cheap cider, inhaling a few Evo sticks, and a cold rainy night to complete the experience. 12 tunes in just over 30 minutes. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment