Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 5 July 2007

Info Post


I'll never forget as a kid buying this vinyl goldmine of bands. It came with the ultimate little fanzine like booklet. A page for each band to do as they please. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner and I can't scan, but if I had one I would love to include the booklet cause I think it's an important part of the whole package.

This is the CD version of the vinyl release, so it has bonus tracks, making it a whopping 60 songs!!!!

Yes, this has it all. Articles of Faith, G.I.S.M., Neon Christ...all on the first 3 tracks!!! Ending with UK Subs, Reagan Youth and Mob 47. If you can find the CD, you can't go wrong!!!

File under: Classic Hardcore Compilations



PEACE Comp. (Disc 1) - Megaupload
PEACE Comp. (Disc 2) - Megaupload

0 comments:

Post a Comment